Statutory Reporting Manager
The Statutory Reporting Manager is responsible for the following key activities but not limited to:
- Delivery of all monthly, quarterly and year end external reporting in relation to general insurance operations
- Effective management of the external audit relationship
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of new accounting standards impacting the industry
- Guiding, motivating and supporting a high performing team
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with at least 5 years' experience in financial services and insurance industry.
For a confidential discussion please contact Dijana Macinko on 9249 5008 or APPLY NOW.