|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
About the role:
My client is a well-known locally grown financial services organisations, serving the retail financial services sector. They are currently seeking an Analyst with strong statistical skills to join their team to provide evidence based decision advice on retention programs on a portfolio of products across the organisation.
The core functions are:
- To provide strong analytical underpinning of the retention and pricing programs
- Identify risks and opportunities in forecasts and current budgets and provide actionable recommendations
- Build financial and statistical models to strengthen forecasting and budgeting to provide insights and performance tuning
- 4+ years in reporting/statistical analysis in complex environment or previous experience working as a statistical consulting role
- Demonstrated experience building churn models, retention models, price elasticity models
- Strong SQL/T-SQL skills to access data stores, stored procedures, views and be able to tune queries
- Excel, R or Python skills to undertake data analysis
- Data visualisation skills in power BI or Tableau or Qlik would be regarded highly
- Ability to communicating and collaborate with various internal stakeholders up to business leaders in C-suite is crucial for success in this role.
- Qualification in Applied Statistics, Mathematics or Science related discipline.
We are shortlisting now!
How to apply
If this sounds the like the opportunity for you, then please apply NOW!
For a confidential discussion please reach out Brad Ragothaman on 02 92486213.