|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$630 - AU$700 per day|
The role is with one of the well-known health insurance providers, who are currently expanding their BI and Reporting capability in the IS division. An opportunity has become available for a SSIS Developer/Analyst with a strong knowledge of SSIS and SQL to join their growing team.
You will be acting as a lead role model for leadership and contribute to building a high performance culture.
The role is project based and works collaboratively with third parties and business stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will have strong knowledge of SSIS and SQL coupled with strong data modelling skills. You will be operating in an agile/scrum environment so previous experience will be highly regarded.
Qualifications for this role include:
* SSIS and SQLServer (2016)
* Data modelling and relevant tools
* Ability to work in a Scrum team / Agile / DevOps environment
* VSTS (Azure DevOps)
* Demonstrated experience in data migration, cleansing, extracting and integrating across systems
* Interacting with multi-platforms and languages; Microsoft/Azure stack, Dynamics CRM, DES, Oracle, C# .NET, XML
* Formulation of SSIS source management guidelines and standards, and alignment with DevOps practices
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, then Apply now!
For a confidential discussion, please reach out to Tessa Gould on 03 8629 1020