Sr. Digital Data Analyst
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
About the company:
My client, a leading Australian Enterprise company is currently seeking a Senior Digital Data Analyst to join their cutting edge digital program to help drive their strategic vision and provide governance expertise throughout their digital portfolio. Based in Melbourne's CBD, you will be joining a great team who love doing what they do best.
About the role:
This role will be pivotal in developing, advising and delivering best practices when designing and building online dashboards to support effective business decision making to maximise sales, customer retention and the overall customer experience.
About your skills:
- Deep understanding of google analytics (required).
- Data management experience within the social media space (required).
- Identifying opportunities through analysis to optimise website and overall system performance from digital initiatives.
- Experience developing and delivering governance and best practise programs.
- Experience automating existing solutions and familiarity with continuous improvement initiatives.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, influencing skills and presentation skills.
- Exceptional communication skills; proven ability to build rapport with stakeholders at all levels and develop relationships.
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise ad-hoc requests.
- Strong data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in a customer centric environment.
What's on offer:
- Exciting challenges within collaborate and supportive team.
- High daily rate $$$
- Working on a ground breaking programme of work.