|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
An opportunity has arisen for a Squad Lead to join the Products, Pension & Investments Team of this reputable finance company. This will see you enter a key leadership position responsible for delivering a range of product and compliance initiatives within the business.
- Be a team leader and manage members of the Pension & Investment team.
- Deliver a range of product and compliance initiatives
- Manage and assist the team in adapting Agile principles and practices
- Manage and asset the team in removing impediments
- Work to build a high performing team.
- Project Management duties- Delivery risk management & milestone tracking
- Manage timelines & individual workload to assist with the allocation of resources
- Work collaboratively and communicate transparently with stakeholders to ensure satisfaction with deliverables, compliance, government & external bodies
Knowledge & Experience: To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- 3-5 years Project management experience in Banking & Financial services, holding one or more roles such as; Project manager, Scrum master, squad leader etc.
- Background in Wealth management- Pensions, Investments, Superannuation
- Solid understanding of project management lifecycles
- Agile Scrum Certification
- Strong understanding of agile methodology
- Strong experience implementing agile/scrum ceremonies, disciplines & procedures
- Has a broad understanding of how to apply New Ways of Working to their role
- Appreciate difficult problems & work autonomously on complex tasks
Skills & Behaviours:
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Disciplined planning and follow up
- Delivery focused & action orientated to deliver accurate outcomes
- Good facilitation skills and housekeeping skills
- Ability to track squad deliverables/sprints
- Proactively identify potential/current issues that the team haven't called
- An ability to work collaboratively & cross functionally across multiple teams
- An Ability to manage interdependencies
- Good communication skills (verbal, phone, written)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Actively participate and ensure 100% completion within agreed timeframes
- Contribute to team culture and engagement plans