Sourcing Support Officer
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
We are looking for a Customer Support Officer with experience in providing first level response or advice via phone or email to buyers. Would you enjoy dealing with a wide range of users providing support and advice and using your judgement to identify and escalate issues? Are you Australian Citizen or Permanent resident?
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
Our client is seeking 2x Sourcing Support Officers to work for them for a 6 + 6 months contract. To be suitable for this role, you will need to be able to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in the management of stakeholders both internal and external.
- An ability to coordinate and manage a seller assessment workflow process.
- Experience with talking to customers and responding professionally to customer issues.
- Experience managing sensitive, difficult and complex problems relating to customer service.
- Experience providing support in an agile environment.
- A genuine understanding of the Commonwealth procurement framework.
- Experience in the assessment of case studies, references and supporting documentation.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, they offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts.
If you would like to have a confidential chat about this position, please call Amaranda on 029 248 6204.