You will be driving the IT strategy & execution across a wide range of business & technology transformation initiatives including Enterprise Business Systems, Integration, digital, Mobile, Customer Analytics and cloud Computing.
To be successful in this role you must have come from a strong applications architecture background having then moved into a Solution Architect role that encompasses all architecture disciplines and will need to have possess both technical and business capabilities.
• 5+ year's demonstrable experience in leading architecture, design, development and deployment of a wide range of IT solutions
• Solid experience in solution design in the following areas is a must: - Enterprise resource planning and financial systems - Integration, including ESB, messaging, SOA
• Master Data Management, preferably Oracle Product Hub - Cloud based platforms
• Strong IT Transformation experience
• Highly developed skills in solutions architecture modelling (i.e. conceptual/ logical/ physical- process, information, application, technology)
• Experience with the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Framework
• Excellent consulting, negotiating, influencing, collaboration, communication & presentation skills
• Demonstrable ability to lead the solution design and integration of multiple systems and the management of multiple vendors
• Broad stakeholder engagement skills, through to C level
• Tenacious problem solver, who will own issues until full resolution
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who really enjoys what they do and can flourish in a friendly and collaborative environment.
This position will also reflect very well on your resume when it comes to applying for future positions!
Please apply now for further information.