Solution Architect | Core Banking
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$1000 - AU$1200 per annum|
You have an opportunity to join a global Bank to assist with complex Greenfield platform migration, moving from a core global platform onto a local one.
The firm is just undergoing a complex 3 year complex Greenfield program moving onto a more customised local core platform, moving core banking with the online and mobile platform as well as improving business process management.
This is a high priority program within the Bank which is developed directly under the COO. There are multiple streams across the program where you will need to create an overall blueprint and a new target operating model and build the overall overarching view. You will be responsible for creating a complex architecture design and still be hands on.
The ideal candidate will have the following background
- Experience in establishing architectural frameworks, processes, blueprints
- Must have solid experience working as a Solution Architect in complex enterprise or core banking programs
- Proven leadership or mentoring skills in the architectural sphere
- Must have previous hands on solution architecture experience
- Must have strong application integration / consolidation experience across front and back end technologies (banking systems, Pega, T24, Avaloq etc)
- Strong understanding of complexities of large scale business integrations
- Commercially and financially astute
- Entrepreneurial mindset, can do attitude, innovative and dynamic
If you are interested to be considered for this role please apply here and feel free to contact May for further info on 92486202 or