|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$0.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading FS firm seeking an Solution Architect to join their enterprise transformational project.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Designing and developing business improvement solutions on proposed and completed projects.
- Contribute to developing and ensuring alignment with the enterprise Architecture framework and roadmaps across the cluster.
- Assist with effective implementation of a comprehensive architecture plan, ensuring all elements are aligned to the IT enterprise architectural goals and technology roadmap.
- Review solution options proposed by Solution Architects and provide guidance.
- Assist project managers in the preparation and evaluation of tenders for solutions.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders and work collaboratively within a team.
- Develop business cases, identify stakeholders and their business needs.
- Undertake post implementation benefits realisation reviews of projects as required.
- Take part in the change process across the portfolio.
- Comply with appropriate ethical and safety standards.
- Minimum 7 years experience working as an integration or enterprise solution architect in large complex environments.
- Must have previous experience successfully delivering large transformation projects.
- TIBCO experience would be highly desirable.
- Experience in application of architecture frameworks, formal SDLC and Application Development methodologies.
- Comprehensive skills and experience across identifying, researching, evaluating and recommending new and emerging technologies.
- Experience in facilitation of group during planning, design and change management activities.
- Extensive experience in leading the Solution Architecture and Design of large Tier 1 multi- platform Business systems.
- Degree qualifications in computing science, information, technology, business or commerce discipline. Post graduate qualifications preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key member of a large-scale transformation program. If this is the opportunity for you, please APPLY NOW!!