|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$950 - AU$1000 per annum|
Working within the higher education industry you will be part of a Digital Engagement Program which has been established to deliver coherent and consistent institution-wide approach to leaner and partner engagement. Enabling this transformation will be the establishment of several project within the program, each delivering in in tandem to evolve the institution's relationship management and engagement capabilities and practices. This has created the need for a Solution Architect to be responsible for the design of the future technology solution, ensuring traceability to business and systems/technical requirements, the institutions digital vision and strategic ambitions.
Reporting to the program Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with program, business and technical stakeholders to effectively lead and deliver the solution architecture activity across the program and component projects.
- Spearhead the development of solutions to ensure that systems are scalable, reliable, secure, and supportable, and that they achieve business and IT performance and budgetary objectives.
- Develop a solid understanding of the complexity of on-campus IT architectures and develop strategic solution architectures in support of realising the technological objectives of the program and the institution's Digital Strategy
- Develop sound solutions incorporating appropriate technologies that meet the needs of a variety of business scenarios, with resulting technology designs appropriately evaluated and justified.
- Lead the development of data models that specify data structures and entity relationships across complex domains and customer segments.
- Stay abreast of current and emerging technology products and industry trends and make recommendations to capitalise upon them and/or manage their risks.
- Ensure alignment between existing architecture frameworks and standards and overall business strategy
- Serve as an expert and trusted advisor to partners in IT and the business
- Compliance with health and safety policies, procedures, hazard reporting and safe work practices.
As the successful incumbent you will possess:
- An advanced ability to analyse complex, enterprise-wide business problems and critically assess options to design an integrated solution that is responsive to needs
- Expert skill in documenting complete solution architecture designs (conceptual, logical and physical) to articulate a target-state that can be deployed to achieve technical and operational goals
- Demonstrated experience in defining data models that specify data structures and entity relationships across complex domains
- Broad based IT education, training or relevant experience equivalent to the completion of postgraduate qualifications, or equivalent extensive experience across several IT functions such as networks, security, operations and software development.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills that cultivate and maintain productive, collaborative and outcomes-focused working relationships.
- Demonstrated experience and expert skill in the development and documentation of complex solution architectures and data models for large, complex organisations.
- Proven ability to critically analyse and evaluate complex and diverse business needs and translate these into well-defined and justified solution design options.
- Experience in working with diverse project, in-house development, and vendor teams to deploy complex, integrated technologies.
- Previous experience deploying enterprise customer relationship management software would be highly desirable.
If you are ready to take up your next challenge and have worked in a similar capacity click 'Apply Now' with an up to date resume and 1-2 page statement of suitability. You will be rewarded with an exceptional daily rate of up to $1000 dependent on experience.