Software QA Python
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$125000 per annum + superannuation|
Our client is a leading healthcare provider across oncology and cardiology. They are very innovative in terms of developing tools and technologies for medical practitioners and conducting research on cancer treatment and outcomes.
They are looking for a QA Engineer to drive, improve and support the QA function within the Innovation team. In this role you will have the opportunity to implement testing tools and shape frameworks to ensure continuous improvement in quality
You will be joining a very driven and fun team, where the hard work is appreciated, and you can make decisions. Looking for an individual who can think outside the box, is passionate about innovation, challenges the status quo, has high energy levels and a great sense of humour.
About Your Role:
- Collaborate with BAs & developers to understand how all software components work together
- Drive a better Automation Framework and create Automation test cases
- Produce test scripts and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services
- Provide QA technical and subject matter expertise for enhance CI/CD
- Provide support in development processes and techniques
- Provide insights to best industry standards for software development
- Asses and analyse release components ensuring release processes and procedures are well applied, maintained and documented
- 5+ years across Software Testing and QA
- Strong Test Automation skills and ability setting up frameworks from scratch
- Strong programming and scritping skills using Python
- Strong experience in CI/CD and ability to improve processes
- Background across creating testing approach, regression test suites
- Ability to multitask and prioritise issues in a fast-paced unstructured environment
- Demonstrated ability to solve technical problems and implement innovative solutions
- Professional and presentable
If this looks like an exciting opportunity in a highly dynamic and high achieving team then please apply now!