Software Engineering Manager
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
A global leader in the FinTech sector has an exciting opportunity for a Software Development Manager to lead a team of highly skilled Java Developers in the Payments domain.
As the Team Leader you will be responsible for leading and mentoring your team, project management of all development work, overseeing the development of User Stories, and performing code reviews.
The Software Engineering Manager is a vital role responsible for planning, coordinating, and supervising all activities related to the design, development, and implementation activities.
Experience & Skills;
- Experience of managing a software engineering team of Developers, Designers, Testers, Scrum etc (Team 5-10)
- Experience of working with high availability, 365 systems, with a focus on security
- Agile, Scrum or SAFe in a product development environment where high levels of performance, reliability and security are essential
- Experience in building software in an automated CI environment
- Knowledge of security concerns such as OWASP Top 10 and PCI DSS (desirable)
- Experience in Financial Services or Payments is beneficial
For more details contact Mitch Pendleton on (07) 3020 0315