Software Engineering Manager - 10 Month Contract
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
Global technology company specialising in financial services and a market leading payments processing network.
Our client is looking for a Team Manager who will report to the Director of Software Engineering and manage a development team building commercial Java-based, distributed, highly available applications, where system performance is critical.
- Take a product feature from concept to production using Scrum
- Leadership and management of a team of developers and testers
- Management of scope, schedule and quality of software deliverables through collaboration with the Product Owner and other stakeholders
- Coaching and mentoring to grow the team's capability
- Contributing to the knowledge of the wider development group
- Experience with managing a development team in a multi-team environment
- Experience with applying Scrum or SAFE in a product development environment where high levels of performance, reliability and security are essential
- Experience in taking software from requirements to production in an automated CI environment
- Experience in providing technical leadership on software development projects
- Knowledge of security concerns such as OWASP Top 10 and PCI DSS.
How to Apply
If what you have read sounds like an ideal position that closely aligns with your experience, please click APPLY or call Adam Grabish on 07 3020 0316 for a confidential discussion.