Software Engineer/Level 3 Support
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + Super + Bonus|
The Company & Role
Final services giant and global leader in payments is looking for a talented developer with a passion for level 3 technical support to internal and external stakeholders and has experience in developing Java software in a mission critical environment.
- Maintain and develop a payments product deployed globally, including maintenance, system updates and production problems
- Provide 3rd level support to maintain business critical functions for customers
- Collaborate with team members and internal stakeholders to ensure requirements meet customer needs
- Mentor and guide less experienced developers
- Collaborate with DevOps and 2nd level support team members to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- You will have previous experience in similar production and application support roles
- You'll enjoy triaging issues and problem solving to ensure issues are resolved efficiently
- Strong Java experience.
- Web UI and Java Script is highly desirable
- Solid experience in maintenance of commercial applications, preferably in a product development environment
- Degree in Computer Science (or similar)
How to Apply?
As a Senior Java Developer you will earn a competitive contract rate. Interviews are immediately available for candidates interested in this excellent opportunity. Please apply ASAP or call Adam Grabish on (07) 3020 0316 for further information.