||Brisbane CBD, Queensland
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a person with a wide range of abilities to join development team, as every day brings something new and varied, and it is rare that you will be stuck doing the same old thing day in day out.
You will be involved in the full development life cycle and have the rare opportunity to experience the satisfaction and excitement of following your efforts through from design to implementation and seeing the results in a live operating environment as well as customer support. This opportunity will let you broaden your IT skills and play an integral part in the ongoing development of a successful commercial software package.
Qualifications (indicate whether mandatory or desired)
- Tertiary Qualification in Information Technology and/or Business or equivalent industry experience. Desired
Experience (minimum type and level of experience required to perform the role)
- +5 years development experience within the information system field, with a minimum of 2 years in a similar senior role.
- Experience supporting high availability production systems - Mandatory
- +2 years experience in Agile/Scrum software delivery methodology - Mandatory
- Experience in delivery digital focused application - Mandatory
- Experience in financial Services Industry or large corporate environments - Desirable
- Experience working in a distributed team (including offshore partners)
- Experience in working with Cloud applications
- Strong analytical, design and consultative skills
- Strong programming skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Sound customer service and communication skills
- Proven Diagnostic and Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently or within a team framework, and in varying customer environments
- Strong time management, workload management and organisational skills
- Ability to work with minimal direction and supervision
Technical Capabilities (skills, knowledge, technical or specialist capabilities)
- In-depth knowledge in:
- Good working knowledge in some of the below:
- Multiple programming languages and software development tools
- React, Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3
- Test Driven Development, continuous integration and delivery
- Agile / scrum development methodologies, practices and principles
- Full software development lifecycle
- Dev Ops environment
What's in it for you?
A well paid job working with skilled colleagues, a friendly work environment, challenging problems and an opportunity to contribute to the greater public-good.
How to apply
Apply via Seek - or call Simmi on 0456456430.