Software Engineer - Full Stack
|Location:||St Leonards, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$110000.00 - AU$135000 per annum|
About the company:
My client is a leader in vehicle leasing and fleet management in Australia and New Zealand.
About your role:
- Liaise closely with other technology teams to resolve all incidents and requests in a timely fashion.
- Assist with the deployment and updates of business application software packages
- Build, manage and integrate databases/systems to the specification of the business purpose.
- Knowledge share with team members and the organisation regarding best practices of Technical Project Management and trends and developments in technology solutions.
- Contribute to prepare and communicate project status, progress and other information required by internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years' commercial experience in building enterprise applications a SDLC environment.
- Solid development experience in ReactJS + Redux - Minimum 3 yrs experience.
- Comfortable in developing and using RESTful API's
- Solid experience in Web API 2.0 using .Net 4.7.2 and C# - Minimum 5 yrs experience;
- Experience in .Net Core using C#
- Experience in OAuth2, Token based authentication, Single Sign On using Identity Server 4
- Demonstrated working experience in SCRUM / Agile methodologies.
- Experience in Oracle, MS SQL Server. Includes TSQL Queries, Views, Procedures etc.
- Web and application server technologies including IIS, Apache Web Server, NGnix.
- Comfortable with Unix environments.
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!