Software Engineer (C/C++)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Up to AU$1.00 per annum|
My client, a Software Company, headquartered out of Melbourne is looking for 2 x Software Engineers to join it's operation which is expanding to the US. The US team is growing at extreme speed and is supported by the Melbourne team from a technical and product standpoint.
We operate a sophisticated IT Data platform and are currently engaged in a series of substantial ongoing development projects.
Our product focused delivery teams that are self-contained and have end to end ownership of their product. You will be working in a small self-managed team consisting of developers and business analyst and people from across the business.
We don't expect you to just read the requirements and code, but rather understand the business and customer drivers for the feature you and your team have been asked to build. You will be empowered to challenge the status quo and come up with innovative solutions.
- At least 5 years experience of requirements gathering, analysis and programming experience in delivering computer applications - with the emphasis on programming plus technical (development, support & testing) and analysis.
- In-depth experience in at least one programming language. Ideally C, C++, Java.
- High competency in Unix and Windows environments.
- Strong OO Development Skills, experience (SQL Server) - stored procedures, triggers, performance tuning etc.
- Good working experience and or certifications delivering to ITIL, Agile, Waterfall, framework / methodology.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in English (for producing technical documentation).
- Strong customer and delivery focus
- Enthusiasm to deliver the best possible solution within timelines and within budgets.
If you are interested in this role please 'APPLY' now with an updated resume.