|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
Software Engineer (Polyglot)
Golang // NodeJS // C# // Azure // AWS // Docker // Kubernetes ...
My client, based in Melbourne , and one of Australia's most loved and well known organisations is currently looking for a Software Engineer with a Polyglot mindset to join one of the most exciting streams of work I have seen this year!
The multi-disciplinary team exists to fundamentally change the way that the organisation drives action from data.
The organisation operates a sophisticated IT platform deployed in hybrid Azure cloud environment and are currently engaged in a series of substantial ongoing greenfield development projects.
- The architecture has been developed into cloud native microservices hosted on Azure.
- Our product focused delivery teams that are self-contained and have end to end ownership of their product. You build it you ship it!
- Continuous Development is key both with how you build software and how you life your life
- Polyglot! Commercial experience in an agile environment with at least C# .Net and other languages such as Golang, but more importantly a strong desire to learn and develop in more than one.
- Simple solution to complex problems: Writing testable, effective and communicative code
- Growth mindset: You're curious and passionate about your work and enjoy learning new things
- Not just a coder: You're interested in the overall business context and creating great user experiences
- Experience in Docker, and Docker orchestration systems (K8S, DC/OS, etc)
- Experience in cloud technologies Azure or AWS
- Strong communication skills
If this opportunity is something that would be of interest to you please hit 'APPLY' or call Charlie Beattie on 03 8629 1029