Our client is a leading superannuation fund. They have been operating successfully during COVID 19 and have not experienced any downsizing. They are adding a new member to their software engineering team in a permanent capacity. This person will be an integral part of the team and company. They have a fantastic culture and promote a flexible working structure beyond the current regulations.
As a Software Engineer you will design and develop Microsoft Dynamics (O365) as well as enhance the SOA framework, web and desktop application suite in line with TSPL enterprise architecture and industry best practices. As a Software Engineer you will provide technical expertise to the business in all aspects of software development including release and delivery management with a focus on minimizing business risk.
- Work closely with process analyst and internal stakeholders to design and develop Microsoft Dynamic features to meet business requirements.
- Design and develop scalable and testable software using object oriented principles, design patterns and practises.
- Work within an agile delivery framework and be involved in all software delivery activities including business analysis, testing, coding, continuous delivery, maintenance and support.
- 8 years experience including 3+ years of proven complex software development experience in Microsoft Dynamics and .Net technologies, including C#, ASP.MVC, ASP.Net, WCF, Entity Framework.
- Solid experience with service/application integration with client API's, third-party applications.
- Ability to solve issues quickly and propose new solutions.
- Ability to lead technical discussions and advise business/technical teams on best practices, possible solution approaches while adhering to industry standards.
If you have strong experience in Dynamics CRM and .Net and are a skillful Software Engineer we would love to hear from you. Please apply now to express your interest in this role.