|Location:||State of New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
- Client focused engagement to propose solutions for their business requirements.
- Work on and support the platform interfaces, reporting solution, workflow and back-end across diverse projects for large clients in the financial market, including the biggest banks in Australia
- Participation in implementation projects, delivery of interfaces for electronic communication networks, clearing systems, customer's internal systems and trade migrations.
- Working with the product teams to enhance the platform.
- Collaborate with members from Front Office, Back Office and other departments to deliver on client projects across Australia and Asia Pacific.
- Develop expertise in the Financial Services space to be able to share this functional and technical expertise with our clients and internally.
- Conduct training sessions to customers, partners and internally.
- Degrees in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Mathematics and Statistics/ Finance/ Data Science
- 1-2 years of experience working in a technical role in banking & financial services or investment banking
- Knowledge and experience working with SQL and Java/ Python/ C/ C++
- Strong interest and knowledge in financial markets
Why work for us?
- Great opportunity to work with an industry market leader
- You will get to dive deep into almost every aspect of capital markets, risk, trade evaluations, etc. while working in a technical role
- While this is a large global company, you will be working in a small, niche team in a friendly office environment where you are not just a number
- On-going training is provided for your professional development
Please click Apply to apply for the role directly. Any questions can be directed