Software Developer- Java
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
Software Development Engineer (Java Backend)- Brisbane!!
An exciting opportunity to work with a lean top talent team building world leading product for Rail industry.
Developers, mathematicians and e-commerce experts who are solving Rail's most challenging problems.
Developing an industry standard that helps smoothing the integration process and provide a platform for multi-carrier travel management.
Offices are based in Brisbane, Boston, London and Stockholm.
- The analysis, design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of software components, APIs, and integration modules.
- Devising techniques for better modularity, testability, install-ability and maintainability of J2EE applications
- Assisting in the overall architecture and design of the software.
- Interacting with the sales and consulting teams where appropriate to help win new customers and make existing customers successful with the software.
- Analyze problems, develop written proposals/specifications, writing clean, scalable, readable and maintainable code.
Skills and requirements
- Good knowledge of Java 7/8, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and relational databases
- Web services, Micro-services
- Spring Boot
- Spring Integration
- Experience in building restful API
- Test Driven Development (JUnit)
- Continuous integration
- Continuous deployment
- Agile / Scrum
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- AWS, Docker and Jenkins is a bonus
- BSCS or equivalent required, plus 2-5 years' hands-on experience.
Candidates with long term availability and only PR/Citizens would be preferred.
If interested please send me through your resume at or call at 0456 456 430.