Software Developer- Java
Software Engineer - Java
My client looking for a Developer with passion, who gets a kick out of working with multiple teams, and continuously improving our capability.
Work type- 6 months Contract
Seeking a Software Engineer - Java Developer to join Digital delivery team. This is an opportunity to work within a dynamic project team in a complex environment providing software architectural solutions and design as well as undertake project development tasks and be responsible for key deliverables.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate extensive experience in Java and continuous delivery methodologies, tools, automated testing and highly scalable architectures.
Key behavioral traits
- Growth Mindset
- People Smart
We are seeking a Developer with passion, who gets a kick out of working with multiple teams, and continuously improving our capability.
- Software architecture and design for key projects and initiatives.
- Project delivery and enhancements across multiple applications.
- Continuously improve yourself and others.
- Build trust and transparency through collaboration and communication
- Work closely with key project stakeholders to delivery key outcomes
- Bridge solution architecture and software architecture;
- Contributes to incident and problem management across supplier partners and internal FCTP teams;
- Maintain compliance posture across systems;
- Maintain documentation to ensure retention of Intellectual Property (IP) including technical diagrams;
- Provides input to disaster recovery, high availability, rapid restoration of services through involvement in business impact assessment and business continuity planning;
Key Technical Competencies
- Java8, Maven, Gradle, Spring, Spring Boot
- JBOSS, JEE, SOA, Microservices architecture and technology
- AWS SQS, Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic Search
- Git, TeamCity, Jenkins, Nexus and CI/CD patterns and practices
- Agile practices, Confluence, Jira
- Problem solving
- Task ownership through to completion
- Attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Persuading and influencing
- Customer driven
- Relationship management
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to consult
- Ability to build, maintain and grow strong relationships across multiple stakeholders
- Financial management
- Excellent business and commercial acumen
- Knowledge of Travel and IT industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Qualifications and Experience
- At least (5) years experience within an enterprise environment working on Java enterprise solutions
- At least (5) year experience with most key technical competencies
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Facilitation of architecture reviews and design sessions
- Worked in an Agile environment including SCRUM, KANBAN and Story mapping
- Relevant university degree and/or industry qualification
If this sounds you, click on apply button to submit your resume or give a call to Simmi on 0456456430