Social Media Content Manager
|Location:||Brisbane Airport, Queensland|
Our pals over in North Brisbane are looking for a Social Media Content Manager that is going to take their (already well known and hella cool) brand by storm.
It's a super awesome gig, and if successful, you'll be working alongside the best of the best. These guys really know whats up in the market, and they're aiming for that #1 spot in their industry.
People they're keen to meet will typically have:
- 3-5 years experience in a Social Media Role - you live and breathe FB and the Gram
- 1-2 years management experience
- Fluency with Facebook Ads Manager, Power Editor & Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Hootsuite, Iconosquare &/ Schedugram
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- The ability to bounce from one brand to another, nailing projects as they come along, taking everything in your stride - Flexibility is key!
You'll be responsible for:
- Driving the social strategy and content schedule for multiple brands under their umbrella
- Managing and optimising budgets to nail the ROI
- Working that calander to plan and map out content strategy
- Reporting on performance, trends etc.
- Working the influencer marketing programme
I'm really excited about this role, and I'm keen to share a bit more to some of you epic candidates!
If this sounds right up your street - hit apply now, or slide your resume into my inbox:
Always keen for coffees and chats, and I'm super excited to hear from you!