Snr Technical Business Analyst
|Location:||Homebush, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
This leading retailer are seeking a Senior Technical Business Analyst to join their team on a 6 month contract.
You will be working within the IT department's Applications team on projects ranging from application and data source integration projects using Middleware technologies such as MuleSoft; Cloud based applications projects; AWS Cloud migration/development and projects supporting the company's ERP.
- Minimum 3+ years working with Microsoft Dynamics Navision ERP in a technical capacity with particular attention to application configuration and systems integration
- Broad, proven functional knowledge across multiple Dynamics modules, e.g. Finance, Customer and Product/Item modules
- Minimum 5+ years working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong analytical skills
- High level business process and business analysis skills
- High level communication with various technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong ability and experience in facilitating workshops with senior stakeholders and advising on systems and business process changes as well as improvements
- Strong ability and experience in producing project documentation, managing project scope and ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones
- Prior experience working in the Retail/Manufacturing industry is preferred
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their expertise with Microsoft Dynamics Navision and Microsoft SQL Server, as well as providing examples of working on large scale projects.
Please send through your CV, highlighting where you have experince in the above essentials. Alternatively, please feel free to call Suzanne on 02 9248 6206 to discuss further.