Snr Risk & Compliance Manager
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a International Financial Services organisation in a 1st Line Risk & Compliance role.
- Developing the organisations risk control framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement
- Update and implement the policies and procedures of the risk & compliance management
- Accountability for risk identification, measurement, monitoring, assessment and control, according to the annual risk management plan
- Monitoring and analysing trends in mitigating risks, including risk treatment plans.
- Deliver the enterprise risk management training and education programs to promote risk management knowledge, tools and tools to all work areas.
- Manage the AML Compliance program
- Reporting and providing insights on risk & compliance issues for key stakeholders at the Executive level
- Deep experience within Risk & Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda
- Analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption
- Excellent academic background