Snr Manager - Compliance
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$180000 - AU$200000 per annum|
International Bank is currently looking for a Senior Compliance Manager to join its growing team. (Compliance - Regulatory Affairs)
- Developing the organisations Compliance framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Accountability for regulatory compliance matters including measurements, monitoring, assessments and control.
- Continuous improvement and further development of a strong compliance culture
- Primary Liaison point for AISC
- Covering all regulators (APRA, AUSTARC & ASIC)
- Reporting to Head of Compliance
- Deep experience within Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services. Must have experience in regulatory change.
- Experience dealing with regulators (preferably ASIC)
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem-solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew Douglas on 9249 5009 or APPLY NOW