Snr Consultant - Financial Reporting and Tax Accountant
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$115000.00 - AU$120000 per annum|
This leading international financial services organisation has a strong reputation within local markets .This firm is well renowned for providing the best service offering to clients. This role will see the suitable candidate dealing multiple stakeholders across the business.
Due to various projects within a number of there major clients, there is an opportunity for an experienced fund accountant for a rare newly created role.
The suitable candidate will be a professionally presented and well-spoken individual who is naturally a born leader, motivated, ambitious and has strong technical skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Month/Year End Fund Accounting process including meeting any audit and legislative requirements.
- Daily/weekly Unit pricing
- Maintaining both monthly and quarterly reconciliations in accordance to relevant policies accounting standards.
- Tax Distributions
- Review of Monthly & Quarterly Business Activity Statements, GST & withholdings tax requirements
- Dealing with external parties including external auditors
- Undertaking compliance reporting & policy updates.
- Planning, co-ordination and implementation of all processes to deliver all portfolios and funds
More specifically they will possess the following requirements:
- CA/CPA qualified with Minimum 5 years funds accounting experience
- Have some experiencing leading a team
- The ability to liaise on all levels and present complex data to clients
- Experienced within MIS funds
If this is you, please hit the 'APPLY NOW' Button. For more information please call Andrew Douglas on 86291001 or email on