SMSF Accountant - Growing Business Advisory Firm
My client is a leading business advisory, tax and accounting firm in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They specialise in providing finance solutions to High Net Worth Clients across a wide range of industries and offer expertise across Mergers and Acquisitions, Capital Raising wider business growth.
As the result of continued growth they are looking for an SMSF accountant to join their highly regarded team.
Reporting into the Partners and with regular client contact the main focus of the position will be:
- Preparation of accounts, financial statements, BAS & annual GST returns and income tax returns for SMSF's
- Tax planning for a growing private client group
- Management and ownership of client relationships
- Assist with tax planning and research of technical accounting matters
- Suggestion, documentation and implementation of new procedures regarding BGL 360 and internal superannuation fund processing.
- Establishment of new funds and all required compliance and processing
- At least 2 years full-time accounting experience
- Track record of success dealing with compliance and tax issues related to SMSFs
- Experience with a range of technical SMSF issues including pensions, transfer balance caps, TBAR reporting & LRBA
- Experience using BGL is preferred
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- CA/CPA qualified or part-qualified
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services