SMALL BUSINESS BANKING MANAGER
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$85000.00 - AU$95000.00 per annum|
A leading bank you'll be joining a team of experienced professionals who manage an extensive range of financial and investment strategies for broad customer base. Our client is a leader in the finance industry with an outstanding reputation and unparalleled progression opportunities.
- Extensive knowledge of SME markets and well-developed business lending and credit analysis skills
- Success in building strong stakeholder relationships with internal specialists for the best customer outcomes
- Deliver a high level of customer service, identify and execute holistic banking cross sale opportunities.
- Collaborate with leaders and stakeholders who will coach and mentor you throughout your time.
- Complete compliance by adhering to the Bank's processes and procedures
Successful candidates will need to have:
- Previous experience in small business servicing and or small business/commercial lending
- A relevant business-related tertiary qualification
- Relationship management expertise, ideally with small and/or medium sized businesses
- Excellent sales skills with a proven track record of achieving business growth objectives.
- The ability to source new business and build on existing customer relationships.
- Strong understanding of the current markets.
- A current Australian driver's license.
For a private discussion about the role please email