Site Reliability Engineer
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My Client, an internationally recognised brand, is looking for an innovative and ambitious DevOps/ Site Reliability Engineer to join their award-winning company.
With state of the art offices located in the heart of the CBD, you will have the opportunity to work with bleeding edge tech to deliver customer focused technology solutions.
You, the successful candidate, will be working to drive transformation of monitoring tools, and mentor and share knowledge with others.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and report on the availability and performance of our SaaS platform
- Drive capacity planning through statistical analysis of log and monitoring data
- Design and deploy full stack application monitoring and log analysis platforms
- Support rapid and accurate root cause analysis through log and monitoring data analysis
- Automate provisioning and management of monitoring platforms, collectors, servers, databases and configurations data
- Assist in developing and tuning VMware design
- Enhance incident management practices
- Ensure interoperability with our configuration management architecture
- Utilize version control and test automation technologies to ensure reliability and availability of provisioning automation
- Understanding of OSI and TCP/IP Stacks
- Exposure to full stack and monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Solarwinds.
- Exposure with log analysis platforms such as Splunk, Elasticsearch, Logstash. Kibana, Sumo Logic
- Experience with VMware
If you believe you have the desired skill and experience, click 'Apply Now' to find out more.