|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
This role is a 6-month contract within Settlements with the potential to go permanent and the responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all trades are settled on a timely basis
- Tracking any unmatched trades
- Investigation of any trade issues and following up with relevant parties
- Daily interest and maturity entitlement confirmations across all Fixed income assets
- Ensure market and internal deadlines are met
The candidate will need to have strong experience in fixed income and equities settlements and previous experience with CHESS and EXIGO.
For a confidential chat, please contact Dijana Macinko at Ambition on (02) 9249 5008 or APPLY NOW.