|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$55000.00 - AU$65000.00 per annum + super|
Ambition are currently engaged on a range of settlement opportunities in the financial services industry.
Our client is an established leader in providing diversified financial services in Australia and New Zealand. Known as a market leader, our client provides a range of first class essential financial services.
- Ensure deals settled are within approval conditions
- Perform security checks in a timely manner
- Manage and prioritize settlements workflows
- General reporting
- Register PPSR and other Security Instruments.
- Management of the legal document archiving and storing process
- Management of Certificate of Currencies received for business reference
- Attending to adhoc administration requests
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a similar role in financial services
- A strong understanding of settlement requirements (auto, leasing and fleet services an advantage)
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong sense of accountability
- Strong time management
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Mathew Lewis at Ambition on 03 8629 1033 for a confidential discussion.