|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$55000.00 - AU$65000.00 per annum + super|
Ambition are currently engaged on a range of settlement opportunities in the financial services industry.
Our client is an established leader in providing diversified financial services in Australia and New Zealand. Known as a market leader, our client provides a range of first class essential financial services.
This is a newly created position due to growth within the company with outstanding growth and development prospects and will see you play a critical role in the ongoing success of the organisation.
- Ensure deals settled are within approval conditions
- Perform security checks in a timely manner
- Manage and prioritize settlements workflows
- Contribute towards periodic reporting
- Management of the legal document archiving and storing process
- Management of Certificate of Currencies received for business reference
- Security Administration - Attending to adhoc requests
- Minimum of 3-4 years' experience in a similar role in financial services
- A strong understanding of settlement requirements (auto, leasing and fleet services an advantage)
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong sense of accountability
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to submit your resume. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking at taking the next step in your career, please contact Mat Lewis on 03 8269 1033 for a confidential conversation.