ServiceNow Technical Specialist
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
As the ServiceNow Technical Specialist, your key responsibilities will be:
- Support, administer and maintain ServiceNow.
- Configure, develop and troubleshoot functionalities within ServiceNow to meet business requirements.
- Assist process owners to follow the process in writing specification documents for creating new catalogue items (forms) and automated workflows in ServiceNow.
- Design and development of new catalogue items, forms, workflows & content pages.
- Application user management.
- Follow Change Control process to implement changes, enhancements and bug fixes in ServiceNow.
- Receiving and managing 2nd level support calls for ServiceNow issues and requests.
- Attend and contribute to meetings with business and other IT stakeholders to assist in requirements gathering and solutions.
- Work closely with project management and external vendors where applicable on project activities.
- Create and schedule reports in ServiceNow and 3rd party reporting tools including PowerBI.
- Good working knowledge in one (or more) scripting languages: AngularJS, CSS, Ajax, HTML, Jelly Scripting, JQuery.
- A good theoretical & practical knowledge with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle).
- Experience writing or debugging Object Oriented code (Java preferred, other relevant technologies are welcome).
- Previous experience configuring and implementing various aspects of ServiceNow- Workflow, UI, script includes, client scripts, business rules, etc.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow best practice approach to implementation of new modules and experience working with external vendors to deliver new modules.
- An understanding of ITSM, ITIL, CMDB and Project Management.
- Knowledge of PowerBI and other third-party reporting tools an advantage.
- ITIL v3 Foundation.
- ServiceNow Systems Administrator Certification
- Other ServiceNow certification