|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
About your role:
I am looking for a focused developer with real life project experience of how to create ServiceNow applications, by designing application tables, creating and implementing forms and new user interfaces and widgets in ServiceNow portal, understands software security and controlling access to data, developing API (RESTful JSON, XML/ SOAP) and integrating workflows into applications.
About your role:
- Understand the business and technical requirements for ServiceNow and design solutions for the product to meet the business need as per the specifications.
- ServiceNow solution development using the ServiceNow Studio, Portal, and ServiceNow Mobile Studio
- Writing and implementing efficient code, UX/UI design and data table queries
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Testing and trouble-shoot technical issues
- Communication and documentation of solution design
- Code refactoring, identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
About your experience:
- 5+ years of software engineer experience
- Experience debugging and testing production issues
- Providing guidance on using the ServiceNow optimally
- Integrating ServiceNow with other enterprise systems
- Good understanding of Cloud Technologies
- Implement ServiceNow customisation including, but not limited to: Client Scripts, UI policies, UI Actions, Script Includes, Business Rules, workflow administration, report setup, ServiceNow portal configurations, and data imports.
- OOP, Patterns and Practices, MVP, MVC, Development Methodologies