Service Operations Analyst
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$350 - AU$450 per day|
Our client is a household Australian brand seeking a Service Operations Analyst to ensure systems operations are maintained at required levels as defined by service level agreements.
You main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- identifying triggers of changes in business volumes and ensuring corresponding capacity changes are actioned by vendor
- act as liaison between Business and IT for the day-to-day operational needs on applications
- plan proactive maintenance activities to ensure ongoing system operations at SLA levels
- manage offshore and onshore vendors providing services for legacy and new applications and platforms
- you will be expected to be on-call outside of core-hours, however this will usually be via rostering
In order to be successful for this role, you must have:
- 5 years' experience with various billing applications and various programs and languages including Shell/Perl/C/Java/Unix/Oracle database
- excellent experience with AMDOCs ABP application from an operations and/or development perspective
- telecommunications billing experience
- excellent stakeholder management and time management skills
This is an opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to work at the cutting edge of service management field.