Service Desk Technician
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$55000.00 - AU$60000.00 per annum|
A leading Managed Service Provider is expanding their team and looking for a Service Desk Technician to come onboard on a permanent basis. The role will involve providing technical support to customers nationally, as well as onsite support related to computer systems, software, and hardware, to Sydney based businesses. In addition to providing ongoing BAU support to customers, you will also be involved in supporting project delivery.
- Previous experience in an IT Support position; ideally working within an MSP or similar environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems/Technology
- Industry certifications eg. MCSA/MCSE, CCNA, ITIL V3
- Experience working on Microsoft technologies (Microsoft Server, Active Directory, Office365, Teams, Exchange, Azure)
- Experience in Virtualisation (VMware/HyperV)
- Strong Networking troubleshooting (Cisco/Aruba/Juniper)
- Remote Access experience (Citrix/Terminal Sever)
- Excellent written / verbal communication
This is a position with clear career development opportunities and the ability to gain broad technical exposure, whilst working with over 280 businesses nationally. To be successful in this role you will be forward thinking, proactive and demonstrate a true passion for the industry. If this sounds like you, please don't hesitate in applying today.