Service Desk / Help Desk Support
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
Join a leader in the global healthcare sector, supporting its Australian operation in the Brisbane CBD.
Ensure the accurate and efficient recording, logging and allocation of customer reported incidents and requests, and where appropriate provided first call resolution of IT issues logged via the IT Service Desk in adherence to agreed national IT Operational processes.
- Provision of exceptional customer service and communication with key stakeholders.
- Ensure process is adhered to with respect to case management, system monitoring and escalations
- Maintain and improve on key Service Desk performance indicators
- Participation in quality development and SME initiatives
- Participation in flexible working hours
- Active involvement in team and cultural change within the Service Desk team
- Ensure effective delivery of agreed service levels
- Adherence to a customer focused service culture
- 3-5 years experience in onshore Servicedesk, Helpdesk or 1st / 2nd Line Support roles
- Experience of working with over 500+ users
- ITIL Foundation
- MS Office
- MS Exchange
- Active Directory
For more details, contact Nanda on (07) 3020 0315.