Service desk Officer
|Salary:||AU$0.00 per annum|
About the company:
Our client is a leading Victoria organisation based in Melbourne CBD. Due to a busy period they currently require an experienced service desk officer to join their team.
In this customer service driven role you will act as the first point of contact for end user queries across their offices,. The ideal candidate will be confident providing level 1-2 support over the phone, remotely and in person. You will be required to take ownership of customer queries and ensure they are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- Understanding client requirements and problem resolution
- Work with clients to set a clear service delivery and response time expectations
- Applying in depth knowledge of PC and laptop internal components
- Providing 1st and 2nd level support for staff, contractors and 3rd party providers
- Manage and triage multiple incoming priorities effectively by understanding clients' needs and meeting service level requirements.
- Identify opportunities and proactively drive service or process improvements.
- Keep up to date on current technologies and industry trends.
- Completion of appropriate service checks to ensure smooth operation of services
- Adherance to IT policies and procedures
- Work with Program Delivery team to assist in delivery of project tasks
- Working closely with outsource providers in the delivery of support service
- Degree in IT or relevant experience in IT environment
- 3+ Years' experience in Desktop Support / Technical customer support positions
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, Platforms and Applications (Windows 7/10, Office Suite of Products, Office 365, Lync/Skype for Business, Active Directory, Exchange, Sharepoint)
- Knowledge and experience of the property industry is desirable
- Knowledge and experience working with Citrix is desirable
- Experience wth Service Management tools is desirable
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM and Powershell is desirable
You will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate and the opportunity to work with a professional team.
If you're interested in the role, click "apply now" to forward an up to date copy of your CV Or for more information please contact Daniel Hoang on 03 8629 1015