Service Desk Analyst
|Location:||Lewisham, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$30 - AU$34 per annum|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Service Desk Analyst to join the Technology Service Desk Team of this leading Non-Profit organisation. Your role will provide 1st Level ICT support and systems administration for the effective delivery of ICT services across the organisation.
- Assist and support internal customers with using our services throughout projects and operations, supporting and mentoring them through the relevant processes
- Build positive relationships with internal customers during support engagements to ensure that our relationships with internal customers are strong, profitable and enduring.
- Ensure support tickets opened by the Service Desk are closed within SLAs
- Provide accurate and timely solutions to end user computing problems to ensure our end-user experience is of the highest quality
- Premium and Executive support
- Liaise with internal support teams and external service providers as required to resolve Incidents and complete Service Requests, to ensure compliance with SLA's and OLA's.
- Ensure that strong partnerships exist between the vendors (internal and external) and the Society for both current operations and for future direction Projects
- Evaluate new technological developments and evolving business requirements
- Implement and maintain the Society's Service Catalogue
- Embrace a culture which encourages the utilisation of technology and encourages innovative value-added practices and technology.
- Working along Projects, Operations & Security Policies & Procedures
Knowledge and experience:
- Previous experience working in a similar Service Desk/Helpdesk role
- Excellent customer service, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills including for identifying user requirements
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 - Windows 10, Exchange, Office 365, Skype for Business.
- Experienced in Active Directory/ Group Policy.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration and networking - Mobility, LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, Printing & Telephony.
- Solid understanding of ITIL & Qualifications
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team