Service Desk Analyst
Our client is looking for a Service Desk Officer to join their team on a 6-month contract. This is the perfect role for an IT graduate or someone who is in an early stage of their career. It's also a great opportunity to step in the public sector since our client is an Australian Federal Government.
The role includes:
- Record and manage Help Desk requests and tasks with minimal supervision, communicating with clients at all levels, located in Canberra and in regional and remote locations.
- Deliver Helpdesk support, including fault investigation, resolution and documentation.
- Respond to enquiries, covering both hardware and software. This may include after-hours support and travel as operational requirements demand.
- Desktop support in a Microsoft Enterprise environment, including building, maintaining and deploying computer assets.
- IOS knowledge and support, including activations, deployments and wipe.
- Conduct workstation relocations.
- Assist with audio visual and video conferencing systems as directed.
- Identify and request purchasing and procurement activities as needed.
Please note, only Australian citizens will be considered. We cannot accept permanent residents or visa holders for this opportunity.
Please get in touch with Vivian Vo on 02 9248 6218 or should you have any questions.