Service Desk Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Australia's leading non-for-profit organisations. My client is looking for a customer service focused, driven, Service Desk Analyst to join their team. Your role will provide 1st Level ICT support and systems administration for the effective delivery of ICT services across the organisation.
To be successful for this position you MUST have the following:
- Previous experience working in a similar Service Desk/Helpdesk role
- Excellent customer service, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills including for identifying user requirements
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 - Windows 10, Exchange, Office 365, Skype for Business.
- Experienced in Active Directory/ Group Policy.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration and networking - Mobility, LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, Printing & Telephony.
- Solid understanding of ITIL
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative, experienced IT team, and continue to upskill and develop your IT career. If this sounds like something you could be interested in, please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW.