Service Desk Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum|
A leading financial institute is on the lookout for an experienced, customer service orientated Service Desk Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for the resolution of first and second level IT requests, via phone, remote and face to face support.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level IT Support
- Technical support on both software and hardware including printers, and mobile computing devices such as iPhones and Tablets
- Assist with projects and systems implementations
- Maintain documentation and adhere to Service Desk processes, including appropriate use of the service desk ticketing system
- Liaise with third party vendors
- Previous experience working in a similar Service Desk/Helpdesk role
- Excellent customer service, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills including for identifying user requirements
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 - Windows 10, Exchange, Office 365, Skype for Business.
- Experienced in Active Directory/ Group Policy.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration and networking - Mobility, LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, Printing & Telephony.
- Solid understanding of ITIL; ITIL Foundation Certificate highly regarded
- Degree in relevant field, as well as industry qualifications such as MCSE/MCSA/CCNA highly regarded
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great employer and really upskill.
Due to the large volume of candidates coming through it will not be possible to get back to everyone. If you are suitable for this position you will be contacted.