Service Desk Analyst
|Location:||Eveleigh, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$30 - AU$35 per annum|
A leader in the Australian media industry is on the lookout for a well experienced Service Desk Analyst, to join their collaborative IT team. This is a vibrant, fast-paced environment, where you will hit the ground running and gain exposure across a range of technologies, as well as being involved in both BAU and project work. You will act as the first point of contact to users across multiple locations, providing both phone and face to face support.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a Service Desk or similar position
- Previous experience working in an environment utilising ITIL framework
- Experience supporting Microsoft environment, including Windows 7/8/10, Office365, Active Directory, SharePoint
- Previous experience using ITSM tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work autonomously, with a high level of initiative, as well as within a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster, between the hours of 6am-10pm
If you are a driven, enthusiastic professional looking for an opportunity to join a leading organisation, with a great culture please send an updated resume or click APPLY NOW below.