Service Desk Analyst
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$60000.00 - AU$65000.00 per annum|
A leader in professional services businesses worldwide, is on the lookout for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join their growing team. You will be the first point of contact for all IT related issues, providing phone and remote support with a high level of professionalism and customer service to users across their Australian offices.
- 1+ years' experience in an IT Support position
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Services or equivalent
- Previous experience in another professional services firm is highly advantageous
- Experience supporting Windows 7 and 10
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with ServiceNow advantageous
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Excellent multi-tasking and organisation skills
Flexibility is key for this role- Service Desk operation hours are Weekdays 7am-10pm, and although the role is based out of Macquarie Park, the role will rotate to the Sydney CBD from time to time.
This is an opportunity to become part of a fun, collaborative team, where career progression and enhancing technical skills is encouraged. You will have the opportunity to upskill and gain exposure into senior technical teams.
APPLY NOW! *Please send your resume in a word format*