Service Desk Analyst
|Location:||Chatswood, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$65000 per annum|
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join a global pharmaceutical company. You will responsible for the providing first and second level support to users via phone, remote and face to face, as well as assisting with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop computers, laptops, peripheral equipment and software.
- Providing technical support on both software and hardware including printers, and mobile computing devices such as iPhones and Tablets
- Assisting with projects and systems implementations
- Maintaining and updating existing technical documentation
- Liaising with third party vendors
- Providing support and backup maintenance, virus protection, internet and remote access
- Assisting in the purchase, build and deployment of IT related hardware and software
- Maintaining all IT inventory by performing hardware and software audits
- Strong technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an IT support role
- Degree or TAFE Diploma in IT
- Industry certifications (ie. MCP, CCNA, MCSE)
- Solid experience supporting Win 10, O365, Skype for Business, OneDrive
- Experience in Desktop rollouts advantageous
- Excellent communication skills: both written and verbal
- Hard working and willingness to work according to job demands
If you're interested in hearing more then please APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.