Service Desk Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000.00 - AU$75000.00 per annum|
One of Australia's top tier law firms, are seeking an experienced IT Support Analyst to join a collaborative, professional and supportive team. This is an exceptional opportunity to develop your career and expand you technical knowledge, in an organisation which prides themselves on their renowned company culture.
- Promptly accepting calls directed to the National IT Service Desk and providing accurate and meaningful solutions in order to solve customer problems to the highest degree of satisfaction
- Accurately documenting all solutions to calls and, where appropriate, sharing the solutions with key employees within the department
- Identifying calls that cannot be resolved on first contact and promptly passing these on to the appropriate level support staff, whilst maintaining responsibility for the resolution of the call
- Provide desktop hardware/software and applications support at the customers work station
- Work on a rotating roster with the ability to work from home on some shifts
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a Service Desk environment within a Law Firm or Professional Services.
- A solid experience working within an SOE environment with Windows 7/8.1/10, Office365, Active Directory and Exchange.
- A sound knowledge of ITIL framework.
- Mobile device support for iOS and Android devices.
- Remote support experience via Citrix and VPN.
- Outstanding customer services skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels.
- A degree/tertiary qualification in IT.
This is an exceptional opportunity, to take the next step in your career and grow your skills in a dynamic, collaborative team. If you are ready for the challenge, don't hesitate to APPLY NOW.