Service Desk Analyst
|Salary:||AU$83000.00 per annum + training and personal development|
My client are leaders within the Banking industry. This is an excellent opportunity to be apart of a team located in Craigieburn Victoria, with a strong supporting line from the Sydney office. It is a full time position which reports to the IT Service Desk Manager.
We are currently looking for an experienced Level 2/3 Service Desk Analyst to provide first level operational informational technology support for Bank staff, escalating to other support groups.
About the role
- Respond to requests for assistance by providing information following agreed procedures.
- Provide professional customer service, while ensuring timely resolutions and escalations - any support requests not resolved are escalated to 2nd level support groups.
- Ensure all problems and requests are accurately recorded in the service desk system. - Adhere to Service Desk policies and procedures.
- Install/remove desktops, laptops, printers, peripherals and desktop application software. Receive support requests by telephone, email, walk-up/face-to-face and via internal call logging systems, while updating staff on the status of their logged calls.
- Assist in problem diagnosis and in troubleshooting support requests and providing this information into the service desk system.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows 7, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory and group policy environments.
- Strong technical understanding of client facing devices (desktop, laptop hardware, etc.).
- Knowledge of Antivirus, Citrix, VPN and desktop application environments.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN environments and technologies. Experience Essential - Previous experience in an IT support role within a large environment.
- Experience in working within/with a service desk in an operational support environment.
- Extensive experience working in and supporting Microsoft Office, Windows 7, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory and group policy environments.
- Experience in resolving issues and providing training over the phone.
- Previous experience in using a help desk/service desk system.
Microsoft/Cisco certification preferred (MCP, MCSE, CCNA or CCENT) - or currently working towards.
Desirable - ITIL Foundation certification.
Due to a high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a further discussion, please submit your updated CV in a Word Format via the apply button. For all enquires contact Daniel Hoang on 03 86291015.