Service Desk Analyst
|Location:||Alexandria, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$50000.00 - AU$60000.00 per annum|
One of Australia's leading retail companies are on the lookout for an experienced Helpdesk Analyst to join their team. This is a position which offers great career progression within the growing business, and opportunities to have exposure to a wide range of technologies. You will have the opportunity to grow into the role with on-the-job training, into a Desktop and Systems Support Analyst.
- Providing 1st level Support across multiple Windows OS systems & MAC OS.
- Providing technical support on both software and hardware including printers, and mobile computing devices such as iPhones and Tablets
- Assisting with projects and systems implementations
- Maintaining documentation and updating existing SOP's and technical documentation
- Liaising with third party vendors
- Providing support and backup maintenance, virus protection, internet and remote access
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar IT support type role
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Microsoft MCP/MCSE/MCITP certification
- TCP/IP & Networking knowledge (i.e. DNS, DHCP, IPv4/6, etc...)
- ERP Application support - Harmony ERP
- NBN support
If you're interested in hearing more then please APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.