Service Desk Analyst
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
My client is looking for a customer-centric individual who can provide 1st level support to a non-technical clientele.
You'll be joining a hard working team of help desk analysts that all work together to provide support to a diverse user group. It's a fast paced environment so you'll need to be able to deal with customers in a calm and collected way under pressure.
- Provide walk through support to non-technical users.
- Monitor and report on the progress of service request activities and ensure support is carried out in accordance with agreed SLAs;
- Accurately record issues;
- Resolve and take ownership of tickets on a daily basis;
- Answering a large volume of calls per day;
- Provide 1st Level support to customers over the phone
- Use Active Directory to add new accounts, reset passwords etc.
- Installation and removal of hardware and/or software.
- 1-3 years IT support experience;
- Have an outstanding attitude and a passion to go above and beyond - previous experience in a customer service role will be highly regarded.
- Familiarity using ticketing systems, Active Directory, Citrix and Microsoft Exchange.
- Experience working in a busy call centre will be highly desirable.
- Must demonstrate exceptional oral communication skills.
- ICT - related qualifications/certifications.
Initially this will be a 6 month contract with the possibility of it being extended.
Hours of operation will be Monday - Friday between 7am until 6pm on a rotating 8 hour shift pattern.
If this sounds like the role for you - then please click on the link below or forward your resume and cover letter